I plan to offer a PhD project starting fall 2023 in the context of my ERC Starting Grant "FermiMath - The Mathematics of Interacting Fermions".
Candidates may apply through the department's call (deadline May 5, 2023) and should also contact me directly by email before the deadline. For additional information, see the university web page.
Are you interested in a postdoc position, a PhD thesis, a Master or Bachelor thesis? Feel free to contact me any time by e-mail.
Current Group Members
My research group currently comprises:
- Sascha Lill, postdoc (since 2022)
- Ngoc Nhi Nguyen, postdoc (since 2022)
- Davide Desio, internship/tirocinio (2023)
Bachelor and Master students
- Andrea Nigri, Bachelor thesis in physics (since 2023)
- Francesco Toschi, Bachelor thesis in physics (since 2023)
- Gabriele Francesco Sala, Master thesis in physics (2022-2023)
- Davide Desio, Bachelor thesis in physics (2022)